Retail LED signs (Electronic Message Centers) are the most effective outdoor communication and advertising solution you’ll ever invest in. With the ability to digitally program your sign, it allows you much more freedom in your messaging. Giving you an easy way to communicate any message or promotion you want, without the limitations of traditional signs.
Another great feature of these signs is they are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, including snow, rain, strong wind, and direct sunlight.
Overall when you switch to an outdoor retail digital sign you can rest assured you made a wise investment that will last you several years.
LED Sign Gallery
Top 5 Reasons to Switch to Retail LED Signs
- Programmability – Most Outdoor Retail LED Displays and Signs come with software allowing you to easily update your messaging and graphics.
- Visibility – LED Signs are much more visible to passing traffic, even in direct sunlight. Allowing your message to be seen and read by more people.
- Advertising Cost– LED Signs are generally the more effective and least expensive form of advertising.
- Increased Business – Most businesses that switch to LED Signs see a 15-150% increase in business.
- Safty – Traditional signs typically require you to physically change your messaging, Which is more dangerous and costly.
Read more about LED Sign Benefits.
Outdoor Retail LED Signs are the best advertising investment you can make for your business or organization period!
I know that’s a bold statement, but don’t take our word for it. This is a direct quote from The US Small Business Administration.
BUSINESSES THAT ENHANCE THEIR SIGNAGE WITH AN ELECTRONIC MESSAGE DISPLAY TYPICALLY SEE AN INCREASE IN BUSINESS OF 15% TO 150%
LED Sign Advertising Cost Comparision
If you’ve been in business long enough you’re familiar with the many forms of advertising. I’ve utilized many mediums and each serves a unique purpose and deliver different results. Not only are outdoor LED signs a great investment and a sure way to increase your business. They are the most affordable advertising solution both online and offline.
Traditional forms of advertising aren’t as effective as they used to be. People skip tv and radio commercials, nobody is using their phonebooks, and who still reads newspapers?
Compare the cost of other advertising mediums below:
- Newspaper advertising – the cost on average is about $7.39 for 1000 exposures within a 10-mile radius of the business location.
- Television advertising – The cost on average is $22 per 1000 exposures.
- Online advertising (Search Engines, Video, Email, Display) – The average cost per 1000 exposures via online advertising online is $3.00 (Each medium online usually varies, but $1.29 is about the average you could expect.)
- Radio advertising – The cost is about $13 per 1000 exposures.
- Outdoor LED signs and displays – The cost is less than $0.15 per 1000 exposures. How? Assume, you spend $30,000.00 on a digital outdoor sign, and that its useful life is about 10 years. The daily cost of an Outdoor LED Sign would be about $2.74. Add to this the daily cost of electricity for your new LED sign (approximately $0.20), thus giving your business a daily message center expense total of $8.82. With a daily traffic count of 20,000 vehicles passing your business, you would have a cost of less than $0.45 per thousand exposures (counting drivers only)!
How Much Does a Retail LED Sign Cost?
This is a tough question to answer, but luckily we tried to answer this question as openly and honest as possible. Many sign companies won’t share with you what they sell their signs for online. Check out this blog post on “how much does a LED sign cost?” We analyzed over 471 LED sign sales in a two-year period. You won’t find this data anywhere online.
Work With LUX to Find Your Perfect Retail Digital Sign
Finding a reputable outdoor retail led sign company is a daunting task. LUX will connect you with the best companies and manufacturers to ensure you get the best led sign possible. We are a free service and will never charge you for anything. If you have any questions or are ready to work with LUX, please submit the quote form on our website. Because we are a free service we do have limited resources. We ask that you please only fill out our forms if you’re ready to start the process to purchasing your LED sign.